Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm back
#16
Whoa, it's pik. Love both Peaches.
Great colors.
#17
lovin' these every bit hey

though I do agree with zac about the belt part
#18
...Wait, who're you?



Anyway, it all looks great, as expected. Kinda overused style choices, but still look nice.
#19
Sploder: pikspiksmaroator? Pik? The guy who sprited awesome hair? And awesome Ness for Smash Project. Apologies if I am mistaken.
#20
(10-29-2009, 03:04 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: Sploder: pikspiksmaroator? Pik? The guy who sprited awesome hair? And awesome Ness for Smash Project. Apologies if I am mistaken.

I was kidding.
#21
Peach's dress looks like it's made of metal plates to a degree.
#22
Peach looks more than lovely.

You will finish this right pik? RIGHT?
#23
Great stuff Pik, impatient to see more!
#24
PIK THIS IS SEX WHY DID YOU LEAVE ;O;


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: