Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Funny Bone (comic)
#16
Lol, I love these, keep making these please?
And what ever happened to that Competition?
#17
update added a few new comics
#18
New ones made me laugh.
#19
I wanted to say 'Funny bones more like Bones'

but


I can't

because its not true. ):



Good job, I laughed~
#20
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1782/007zy2.png

SurpriseOOOO


okay thats it I'm not complimenting on your comics anymore YOU SUCK FOR LIFE MR.OMEGAY!










I can't wait for more of your comics, maaan~ :>
#21
increidbly large update guys

99 comics!

when will the 100th come out?

idk!
#22
95 and 99


Holy shit I laughed so hard

good job
#23
Pretty damn good.
But... "Funny Bone is the most succesful comic on the internet" is a bit well... false now isn't it?
I mean Least I Could do is getting it's own game on Live along with an animated series and well, Penny Arcade - need I say more?


Still excellent comics and it's strange style just makes everything more funny.
#24
99 is the greatest concept ever.
#25
update guys! 19 new comics

15 of them me and sponge made on an adventure
while the other 4 are Casual and Hardcore gamer episodes!
#26
Jesus christ number 99 was awesome

and number 116 and 118 = ffff
#27
lol

Also, the last one doesn't work.
#28
Hilarious

but 119 doesn't work.
#29
119 should work now
#30
I'm loving this.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)