Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A.J. Nitro's Submissions - Take 4
#16
There's two G's in the Icon and one in the sheet.
#17
Ok there was meant to be 1 g. Check previous post. It's fixed now.
#18
Nice work, keep it up!

Hey, A.J. Any progress on that Lady Bow MLUnsureS-style sheet?
#19
Miles07 Wrote:Nice work, keep it up!

Hey, A.J. Any progress on that Lady Bow MLUnsureS-style sheet?

Hate to tell ya, but I kinda gave up on that idea. If I do decide to do it, it'll be an edit of Para's MLSS Boo. The one on the Bombette sheet is kinda bad.
#20
Wait, didn't I see a custom pond skater sprite of yours on PT?
#21
Ragnarök Wrote:Wait, didn't I see a custom pond skater sprite of yours on PT?

Ya I might continue that once I'm done ripping MLSS. I had some trouble with it.
#22
Man, Mecha-Blooper was hard to rip than I thought. It's nose is always in a different place, which is why I added the extra parts.
[Image: icon8cj5.png]
#23
Pretty damn cool.
#24
[Image: icon7ma3.png]
#25
Is that a troopea twig on Boomerang Bros' head?
#26
Ragnarök Wrote:Is that a troopea twig on Boomerang Bros' head?

Ya it's part of it.
#27
Reminds me of Turtwig. Anyway, these are some radical rips
#28
Ragnarök Wrote:Reminds me of Turtwig.
You gave me an Idea...
#29
Haha, goofy enemy. Lovin' it.
#30
Huzzah for the Boomerang Bro! I HATED those guys in SMB3... Tongue


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)