Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
05-30-2008, 08:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2008, 07:00 AM by Badbatman3.)
Mech sprites from Ganbare Goemon 3 are done. I think that there was one more element besides fire, but I'm rather stuck on finding out where to go.
http://files.filefront.com/Mechzip/;1042...einfo.html
I hate to say this, but I won't be ripping anymore Castlevania or Goemon sprites for quite a while. I only finished this sheet because it was mostly done. Ever since I recently got a Wii, I've been playing SSBB and FE: Radiant Dawn like there's no tomorrow.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Awesome rip though!!
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Okay, title and intro from rondo are ripped. I still need to get the 2nd one where Richter kicks the skeleton's asses. Well...their asses have obviously rotted off by this point, but you know what I mean.
http://files.filefront.com/Title+and+Int...einfo.html
Like I said, the only tough part is separating the text.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one! That's more of Rondo Sorted
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Yay! Awesome.
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
07-16-2008, 07:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2008, 07:51 PM by Badbatman3.)
Alrighty, the 2nd intro.
http://files.filefront.com/Intro+2zip/;1...einfo.html
In all honesty, I like this illustration of Richter way more than in the remake and sotn. First off, he isn't gender confused or anything. Second, he looks like a badass. Like some kind of street fighter or some character from dbz. I just hate how they just threw away that look for something girly.

<
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
That is proper fucking sexy...
Posts: 1,232
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
Great stuff. Is it me or does this Richter remind me of Ryu but only better looking?
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
I thought the same thing when I first saw it. Too bad he uses a whip and not his fists...
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
07-17-2008, 06:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM by Badbatman3.)
Saving Maria scene.
http://files.filefront.com/Saving+Mariaz...einfo.html
Cute to some, mushy to me. She kinda reminds me of peach and stuff.
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Password and Title screen from castlevania 2.
http://files.filefront.com/Title+and+Pas...einfo.html
I won't be able to get the unused Frankenstein boss. Rom hacking is just too complicated for me...
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Great job!
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
07-18-2008, 05:14 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2008, 05:15 AM by Badbatman3.)
Castlevania ending.
http://files.filefront.com/Castlevania+e...einfo.html
I really don't know how to make the castle destruction sequence animate. It just sinks into itself.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one! No more Castlevania to rip, I believe!
Posts: 336
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
07-18-2008, 03:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2008, 03:47 PM by Badbatman3.)
Castlevania 1 intro screen.
http://files.filefront.com/Intro+Screenz...einfo.html
You seem to have been wrong about that. Also, the map as well. Don't worry about that though, I'll take care of it shortly.