Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
UPDATE
recently bought KOFXII and Blazblue, still trying to get good at blazblue before i play online (i only played online once and lost every match lol) but I still play KOFXII fairly often
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
i've also had Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online for about a month, will play anybody on that as well
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
My PSN is Lunyka and all I own really are Little Big Planet and Disgaea 3.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2009, 03:12 PM by Alpha Six.)
also have the demos for Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5, which have online co-op
(10-14-2009, 03:08 PM)Lunyka Wrote: My PSN is Lunyka and all I own really are Little Big Planet and Disgaea 3.
buy blazblue (if you can find it) and KOF XII
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
![[Image: ?imageUrlToken=7NWb3VgdZE&locationType=file]](https://secure.eu.playstation.com/proxy/image/?imageUrlToken=7NWb3VgdZE&locationType=file)
Not played my PS3 much, to be honest...
Will have to jump on it later and rock up some shit.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Am I the only one who owns Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection here? :C
Also I plan on getting Tekken 6 sometime soon, so if you have it let me know!
Posts: 941
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Bought a shitload of games recently on PSN, ranging from Precipice of Darkness to The Little Mermaid II (PS1).
Posts: 734
Threads: 32
Joined: May 2008
I play, uh...
Rock Band
Battlefield 1943
MAG beta
Actually that's about it. Hmm. I have SC4 but I've never touched it.
Posts: 941
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Okay, I've wasted €20 on a stupid game I won't even get to finish, just because I'm too pussy to get past the first level.
The game is Siren Blood Curse by the way.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Just got my hands on Modern Warfare 2 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Might buy Tekken 6 tomorrow. Or more clothes. Who knows!
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Got Tekken 6 a while back, is very good!
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Oh, and I also have Street Fighter IV. Bud gave it to me.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Right, I just got quite a few games, so I'm just going to post the online-enabled ones that I currently possess, and how often I play said games. Bold games are (fairly) NEW purchases/acquirements.
Fighters*
Soul Calibur IV (not often)
BlazBlue (fairly often)
The King of Fighters XII (fairly often)
Street Fighter IV (fairly often)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (fairly often, probably won't much now that I have T6)
Tekken 6
Battle Fantasia {why the fuck haven't you bought this yet}
Shooters
Battlefield: Bad Company (not often nowadays, have slowed down recently)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (not often nowadays, have slowed down recently)
Modern Warfare 2 (incredibly often)
Resident Evil 5
Other
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (incredibly often)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
*I rotate between all of the games fairly often and they are played almost equally