BUMP WITH BARELY ANY NEW CONTENT
![[Image: explosivediver.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/SpriteAnimations/MetalSlug/explosivediver.gif)
Yeah, I know, shoot me. Actually, don't.
Edit: Perhaps I can make this slightly more worthwhile.
![[Image: kustomkomet.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/SpriteAnimations/MetalSlug/kustomkomet.gif)
Add a bit of custom editing and we have a loop!
![[Image: rumi.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/SpriteAnimations/MetalSlug/rumi.gif)
The only thing cuter than Eri is Rumi. Unfortunately, she tends to be a bit ditzy and I don't like that much.
Of course, Fio pursues alternate medicine as a legitimate thing, which is even worse. I'm still sticking to Eri dammit.
Edit: Dear lord.
![[Image: rebelfrogman.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/SpriteAnimations/MetalSlug/rebelfrogman.gif)
HAET FRAME TIEMZ
Edit: Edited Dan's sheet myself to add a bunch more crap, like palettes and all.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/R...osions.png
Yeah, I know, shoot me. Actually, don't.
Edit: Perhaps I can make this slightly more worthwhile.
Add a bit of custom editing and we have a loop!
The only thing cuter than Eri is Rumi. Unfortunately, she tends to be a bit ditzy and I don't like that much.
Of course, Fio pursues alternate medicine as a legitimate thing, which is even worse. I'm still sticking to Eri dammit.
Edit: Dear lord.
HAET FRAME TIEMZ
Edit: Edited Dan's sheet myself to add a bunch more crap, like palettes and all.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/R...osions.png



![[Image: ptolemaiceri1.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ptolemaiceri1.gif)
![[Image: ptolemaiceri2.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ptolemaiceri2.gif)
![[Image: ptolemaiceri3.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ptolemaiceri3.gif)
![[Image: ithinkiwonthegame.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ithinkiwonthegame.gif)
![[Image: firebarrelfinalboss.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/firebarrelfinalboss.gif)
![[Image: rf1flyingfortress.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/rf1flyingfortress.gif)
![[Image: lol_wut.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/lol_wut.gif)
![[Image: hawt.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/hawt.gif)
![[Image: nothingistrulyinvulnera.gif]](http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4219/nothingistrulyinvulnera.gif)
![[Image: ptolemaintenancecrew.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ptolemaintenancecrew.gif)
![[Image: laughandlecturegasmask.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/laughandlecturegasmask.gif)
![[Image: laughandlecturebandana.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/laughandlecturebandana.gif)
![[Image: maybe1.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/maybe1.gif)
![[Image: maybe2.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/maybe2.gif)
![[Image: ohgodhowdidthisgethere.png]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/ohgodhowdidthisgethere.png)
![[Image: epicboom.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/epicboom.gif)
![[Image: WhatTheyDoInTheirFreeTime545.gif]](http://content.imagesocket.com/images/WhatTheyDoInTheirFreeTime545.gif)
![[Image: dualakatsuki.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/dualakatsuki.gif)
![[Image: OShiiiif6a.gif]](http://content.imagesocket.com/images/OShiiiif6a.gif)
![[Image: GethOnGeth223c.gif]](http://content.imagesocket.com/images/GethOnGeth223c.gif)
![[Image: FFFFFFFFFFFFFcbd.gif]](http://content.imagesocket.com/images/FFFFFFFFFFFFFcbd.gif)
![[Image: umwhat.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/umwhat.gif)
![[Image: erisuperdevil.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/erisuperdevil.gif)
![[Image: funnyblastwave.gif]](http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/68/funnyblastwave.gif)
![[Image: eriwaterfall.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/eriwaterfall.gif)
![[Image: eriwaterfall2.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/eriwaterfall2.gif)
![[Image: waytoomuchdamnfreetime.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/waytoomuchdamnfreetime.gif)
![[Image: p38supershot3.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/p38supershot3.gif)
![[Image: p671945.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/p671945.gif)
![[Image: ItNeedsMoreGore17d.gif]](http://content.imagesocket.com/images/ItNeedsMoreGore17d.gif)
![[Image: awesomeride.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/awesomeride.gif)
![[Image: giantdropshotofdoom.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/giantdropshotofdoom.gif)
![[Image: kindofhd.gif]](http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/Random/kindofhd.gif)