Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's Mock Sprite Comics!
#1
So yeah, just more of the tried and tested ripping on sprite comics by posting a sprite comic joke.

[Image: Sonic001.jpg]
#2
You know, I actually quite like this. XD
#3
Surprisingly, Sonic's reaction is not forced. Shocked
#4
can't wait to see what happens next.
#5
This is actually pretty good. I like it. Now MAKE MORE >=O
#6
it's ok for a comic that breaks the 4th wall

use better humor
#7
Not bad. You know how to make comics easily I've noticed. Keep up the good work.
#8
Am I the only one who thought this was stupid, if well made?
#9
It wasn't really funny.
#10
Comix Wrote:It wasn't really funny.
This, but I like it anyway.
#11
Ironically (sprite) comics mocking other (sprite) comics is an overdone genre. Which is why I don't find this funny.

Keep trying though.
#12
... A sprite comic making fun of other sprites comics... Not so original...
A sprite comic making fun of sprite comics, and actually looks good? Epic.
#13
Lets make a sprite comic, making fun of a sprite comic that makes fun of sprite comics. That might have not been done before.

(I'm kidding)
#14
Thanks for the comments guys. It only looks well made because of some very cheap PhotoShop tricks XD

At any rate, I totally got bored and made another one... Yeah... >_>

[Image: Sonic002.jpg]
#15
heheheh, cute. Although I always thought that Sonic was in a state of being where he didn't need any air or substance when he was Super. Whatever.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)