Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rodent's Revenge
#1
[Image: rodentsrevenge.png]

[Image: rodentsrevenge_general-icon.png]

Now to make the icons for my Chip's Challenge sheets and add a tag to the window one...
#2
Whoa! Awesome!!!!!!!
You're digging most of my childhood in Win 3.11!
#3
I remember playing them at my cousin's house. They had these games, I never did Sad I can hardly remember Chip's Challenge, but SkiFree and Rodent's Revenge I can remember clearly.
#4
Likewise, though I always played them at my friend's house. I can't remember the one game we always played, but it was like a top down shooter, except you're on a bike... will have to ask him.
#5
I had a computer since I was 7, I played lots of games in Win 3.11 and even before that. I recall that Chip's Challenge, Ski Free and Rodent's Revenge came in a pack with many small and quick games like that.
#6
Highway Hunter, 1995, fucking kick arse. That's the one I was talking about :X


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)