Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fantasy Smash Project 2.5
Um...did you read the first post? You shouldn't just throw in random characters for ATs or playables, they need to have had a major villan or hero role.

Still, nice sprites.
Hey... I checked the Smash Bros Project, and Tyvon said about changing the style. Since this project uses a similar style to them, does that mean it'll affect us too?

I suggest everyone stop making sprites for a while until they define the new style.
(09-05-2009, 11:10 PM)Black Boo Wrote: Um...did you read the first post? You shouldn't just throw in random characters for ATs or playables, they need to have had a major villan or hero role.

Still, nice sprites.

Oh, thanks ^^;
(09-07-2009, 08:09 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: Hey... I checked the Smash Bros Project, and Tyvon said about changing the style. Since this project uses a similar style to them, does that mean it'll affect us too?

I suggest everyone stop making sprites for a while until they define the new style.

I agree.

HALT PRODUCTION
Hey since I got more free time is anyone doing Megaman if not I'll be happy to work on him?
how about this im still working on the hair [Image: 339371travis.bmp]
(09-19-2009, 10:51 PM)xavier.dante Wrote: how about this im still working on the hair [Image: 339371travis.bmp]
Who's this guy?

And it doesn't fit the style
we already have a pretty good travis sprite and that one is a recolour in another style
Speaking of styles, I'm pretty sure that the new style is just going to be a more "cartoony" style with brighter-ish colors with a bit less globin--I mean detail.
Sploder did Marina in SSBP's new style. Here's the sprite (and my minor edit):

[Image: newmarinassb.png]
Updated first post for the new style.
joe is still in style, whoo
I know someone's doong him but.... [Image: attachment.php?aid=2980]


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Joe may still be in style, but now wouldn't he be too small?

Anywho, BAM
[Image: 2v96n8i.jpg]

Hooray for revamping Heart
not really because I actually made him too large before and i was too lazy to shrink it. now he's about as tall as mario.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)