09-16-2009, 06:35 AM
So I clicked on the "Who's Online" page, and this is what I got:
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
this isn't funny: a vipershark thread
|
|
09-16-2009, 06:35 AM
So I clicked on the "Who's Online" page, and this is what I got:
09-16-2009, 06:37 AM
congratulations you can view that someone who is banned is looking at the 'you are banned' page.
09-16-2009, 06:45 AM
bloom got banned for that grooveman.exe topic
09-16-2009, 06:54 AM
GrooveMan.exe FUCK YOU BITCH kiss MY ASS
09-16-2009, 07:00 AM
When the fuck did that happen? :V
No seriously, I've not been online much recently.
09-16-2009, 05:06 PM
u probly found it funny cuz ur a huge retard
09-16-2009, 09:54 PM
topic title should ave been
this isn't funny: a vipershark thread'(just like this posts)
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
because i can
09-16-2009, 10:50 PM
woah
way to go lunyka :hi5:
09-17-2009, 12:18 AM
09-17-2009, 12:53 AM
09-17-2009, 06:11 AM
i laughed when bloom was a guy
09-17-2009, 06:20 AM
Was it the avatar or the sig that made you think he was female?
09-17-2009, 11:58 AM
it was everything
09-17-2009, 11:59 AM
idk, he thought me and Tyvon were hot chicks...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|