Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

im fucking chad
#1
im mother fucking chad
#2
I want to fuck chad as well. Sad
#3
you're the real swim shady
#4
I had my suspicions...
#5
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Swim Shady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Swim Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Y'all act like you never seen a high diver before
Jaws all on the floor like Beijing, like Phelps just burst in the door
and started swimmin his ass off harder than before
#6
*crotchgrab*
#7
So are you Chad?
#8
no, hes fucking chad.
#9
Then who is this 'swim shady' and why does he wish to rape chad?
#10
*flies away on the nimbus cloud with all seven dragon balls*
#11
dont get on me bad side mate

im fucen toadfish and ya got on me bad side
#12
You're supposed to be dead, GTFO.

Just don't throw a bitchfit again and we'll be cool.
#13
can he toss a bitchfit?
even in spamhaul?
#14
Oh yeah, spamhaul's fine. It's just not particularly glamorous.
#15
i figured this out like 2 weeks ago


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)