Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

haircut topic
#1
topic of hair cuts you wish you had
#2
[Image: slim_main.jpg]
#3
[Image: _Alan_Moore.jpg]
#4
[Image: animal%20hair%20via%20dlistedA.jpg]
bear hair.
#5
[Image: tai2.a5.jpg]
#6
rather than post what i want i'll post what i can accomplish

i like my hair because i can pick a multitude of three hairstyles

primary:
[Image: Questlove.jpg] <-- i will have this i swear to god, if i could actually grow beard hair i would be so set

2:
[Image: asianmenhairstyleeb3.jpg] <-- this is pretty much me when i straighten my hair

3:
[Image: male-hairstyles.jpg] <-- i've done this one like twice


lemme just add onto this post that i wish that i had every asian hairstyle ever. their shit owns
#7
[Image: Asian+medium+hairstyle+with+layers+and+long+bang.jpg]
I basically want my hair to be like that (lol asian) but my mom always makes me cut it before it gets like half that long :/
#8
(09-12-2009, 07:44 PM)Tyvon Wrote: 2:
[Image: asianmenhairstyleeb3.jpg] <-- this is pretty much me when i straighten my hair
gimme

[Image: 1222523649_c510b87a57_m.jpg]

grEat hair right there ^
asians have the best hair
#9
god gave asian people amazing hair they could do anything with to make white (and black not really just kidding im not racist bro) people jealous
#10
(09-12-2009, 08:10 PM)The Question Wrote: god gave asian people amazing hair they could do anything with to make white (and black not really just kidding im not racist bro) people jealous
and the whole anime thing
#11
actually yeah the L haircut is cool too, but I never get my hair that long Sad
#12
well you can tell your mom to stuff it because you 18 and can do what you want now
#13
oh yeah
...except then I'll get kicked out
I'm trying to stay here as long as I can so I don't have to pay for anything
It's much cheaper (and easier) that way.
#14
[Image: dollar_cornrows.jpg]

this haircut is very you vipershark!!



i'm absolutely fine with my hair holy shit it does exactly what i need it to
#15
aw yeah dawg I'm stackin bills

My hair is fine as it is, but yanno...
I've never hat it that long before :p


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)