Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

more A Link To The Past by Previous
#1
Hey there! It's been a long time since I submitted my last rips.

I managed to get myself up to do some very easy rips of A Link To The Past for the GBA. By no means such big ones like those I did back then.

There ya' go:

[Image: zeldalttpfsintroimagesi.png] Check!
The images showed during the legend-telling at the beginning of ALTTP. Nothing much.

[Image: zeldalttpfsopeninganima.png] Check!
That's the opening animation of ALTTP. I thought about only ripping the individual parts - but I guessed it'd be more useful this way. Palette transitions and stuff.
Animated, it would look somewhat like this, if you wonder.
#2
Wow, great!
#3
Awesome!
#4
Great job! Big Grin
#5
Thank you Smile

Just saw that they're in the SNES ALTTP section on the site - Shouldn't they rather be in the GBA ALTTP/FS section? Since the graphics of the SNES version are slightly different.
#6
Oh balls, sorry, my mistake.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)