Posts: 413
Threads: 39
Joined: Oct 2008
09-07-2009, 01:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009, 08:29 AM by Jdaster64.)
Let me know if I missed anything, everything should recolor correctly, the palettes used were the top palette for Yoshi's Island (and Donut Plains) for the BG, and palette 3 for the sprites.
{EDIT} Missed the moon from the Star World's tiles, added them in the lower-right corner of the 8x8s. (Look kind of strange in that palette, I know.)
On a side note, could someone please submit my M&L: PiT Hollyjolly Village rip (the one edited by magicsnake)?
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
The palette is incredibly confusing... I'd suggest using the correct colours for tiles that only use a single palettes...
Posts: 413
Threads: 39
Joined: Oct 2008
I'd do that, but in a lot of cases, the palette is animated, and there are thusly still three or four palette swaps. I'd rather keep it as it is, 1 palette for each, and I picked the most used in either case.
Posts: 61
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2009
(09-07-2009, 08:55 AM)jdaster64 Wrote: I'd do that, but in a lot of cases, the palette is animated, and there are thusly still three or four palette swaps. I'd rather keep it as it is, 1 palette for each, and I picked the most used in either case.
But... I think you ripped the sprites in Lunar Magic, haven't you? 'Cause it's something someone already ripped... Anyway, if it isn't, good one
Posts: 413
Threads: 39
Joined: Oct 2008
No, this is from the GBA version, and I ripped it via VirtualBoy and organized it organized it myself.
Posts: 61
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2009
(09-09-2009, 08:48 AM)jdaster64 Wrote: No, this is from the GBA version, and I ripped it via VirtualBoy and organized it organized it myself.
Good job then, 'cause it's organized like lunar magic so I thought about that... Well done