Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hyrule temple WIP
#1
[Image: randompractice.png]
So I finally decided to learn how to to make stages and I think I'm doing pretty well so far Big Grin.
The reason I decided to post a WIP is because I'm taking waaaaay too long putting all the little details I possibly could in this.
The little Ice climbers sprites I made are there because they are awesome and because I need something to base hyrule's size off.

C+C is much appreciated Smile
#2
the grass and dirt look awful
#3
(09-01-2009, 04:46 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: the grass and dirt look awful
Damn, at least tell my why it's bad or how I can fix it O_o...
#4
make them not look like you just used the spraycan tool in paint
#5
Besides that though, this is badass! I love the stones, and the IceClimbers! Big Grin
#6
The dirt is alright, but the grass looks like green dirt.
Try to make them look like masses of strands.
#7
OK...I tried my best with the c+c I received....
[Image: randompractice.png]
Slowly making progress.
Does the grass still need some work?
#8
The dirt seems off.
Limit the grass twords the bottum, add more dirt and rock.
Not bad.
#9
The new grass is better. See at the bottom left part where the grass hangs in stands? make the whole thing like that.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)