Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mecho Tales
#1
[Image: mecho_tales_screens.png]

Some screen shots taken from Mecho Tales. Art 100% by myself.
Not much else to say. You'll have to watch out for this one.

PJ Link: http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/46028.htm
#2
Hey, that looks nice! The colors are nice, and those spirals are stylish Smile

I suppose it's related to that war game of yours, right?
#3
It looks great, bruvvuh.
#4
Looks excellent as always, my friend =)
#5
Loving the colors. Very nice.
#6
yeeeeeees. Great tile work. I figured you guys needed a sprited 2D platformer. Big Grin
#7
Thanks for the comments guys. Might see some more soon.
#8
Haha, awesome!
#9
So cool! You rock, BadassBill.
#10
Wow, awesome job.
I like the characters, they are very original.
#11
Will this be an actual game like Mecho Wars?
#12
Looks nice, but to be honest I'm not really digging the style at all. And the tiles look really 'meh' to me.
S:
#13
(08-29-2009, 01:38 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: Looks nice, but to be honest I'm not really digging the style at all. And the tiles look really 'meh' to me.
S:

I agree, but you're goth, the colorful style shouldn't be too popular with you.

The hero reminds me of Dynamite Headdy a little.
#14
Looks very nice, although I don't very much like the bushes in the background. They look too jaggy to me, but I'm sure that was intentional.
#15
(08-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Sam Wrote: I agree, but you're goth, the colorful style shouldn't be too popular with you.
hahahaha, thanking this


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)