Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Story of a Cave
#1
[Image: shitrun.gif]
[Image: chitter.png]

So, in the animation, ignore the upper body.
In the .png, the top is the oldest, bottom is newest.

Things to do:
1. Arms+shoulder movement
2. That cap needs more motion
3. Scarf animation

C+C please
#2
Scout? Is that you?
#3
1. Spamamam
2. I have not played TF or TF2.
3. You should look in the Love topic.
#4
is that skin or leather

i cant tell


he should stay out of the sun that hat is not helping at all
#5
I may sound dumb, but isn't Quote supposed to have metal/gray skin. And I thought Balrog was shorter than that.

Bah, who cares! These sprites are awesome!
#6
Scout and Brave Little Toaster are lookin pretty good. BLT's eyes are weirdin me out, shade em or sumthin :V
#7
1up: Talking about the colors?
Saguchi: There is a gray version.
Sam: iirc, I tried shading them and they looked different. I'm focusing more on animation for now.
#8
his skin is like leather yes thats what im talking about
#9
[Image: chitter.png]
Sorry, I'm Asian. Shy
Better?
#10
Indeed it is better.
#11
The name reminds of Cave story...
You might want to change that.
#12
DUUHHHHH
[Image: tsrFACE3.png]
#13
(08-29-2009, 04:17 PM)Alcala Wrote: The name reminds of Cave story...
You might want to change that.

facepalm.gif
#14
(08-29-2009, 04:17 PM)Alcala Wrote: The name reminds of Cave story...
You might want to change that.

this better be a joke
#15
i thought it was just a semi-clever way of implying that the sprites don't resemble quote that much.

he needs hair :<


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)