Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Spirits in SMK
#1
Will somebody please make me Misstar and a Muskular from Mario Party 5 using this base:[Image: starbase.th.png]Yes just Misstar and Muskular, those are the only two I couldnt seem to sprite right.
Thanks in advance.
#2
Hello?
#3
this looks fun. I might want to try this.

PS: People don't have to complete your request. Iff they dont reply, theyre probably not interested :p
#4
Ok, gotcha about that.

And thanks for the help!
Edit:[Image: starspiritsandmillenium.th.png]
This is the other star Spirits Ive already made. Eldstar, Kalmar, Klevar, Mamar, Klevar, and the Millenium Star (no hes not a star Spirit, but still). Kalmar has a small mustache, so he just looks like tha star base. I credit Flare for the Bow.
#5
kalmar's eyes are supposed to be closed and skolar should have a more mellow purple. Otherwise it looks okay.
#6
(08-21-2009, 05:49 PM)Baegal Wrote: skolar should have a more mellow purple.
I feel the same about him, but I didnt know that about Kalmar, thanks.

Edit:I dont know how to fix Kalmar, but I think I fixed Skolar
[Image: kalmar.th.png]
#7
sorry, I dont have much time because school started and all, but here are two sprites of them. (1 each)

[Image: misstar.png]
#8
Thanks! I can make the rest with these as references, I will be sure to give you credit!

And about Kamars Eyes, I based them off of Mario Paty 5, Where his eyes were open and none of them had mouths.
#9
oh, okay.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)