Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A WILD ODDBALL APPEARS!
#1
Pt finally has died to me.
I've been a member so long there that I can't just let it go, so I replaced it.
I figured I'd know most of the people here, so oh well.

Sup everyone?
#2
Hi Oddball
Good to see you
#3
We joined for the same reason at the same time.

I think we have a mental connection now Oddy. Heart
#4
Hi Oddy. Enjoy yourself.
#5
Hiya, Oddy.

and you're not alone. I feel like the "spirit" of tSR is still here.
#6
Oddy! How ya been man?
#7
Hey, how's it going, Oddy.
#8
heheh, I'm probably the only one here who dosn't remeber you, sorry. So, what kind of pok'eballs do I use to catch you with?
#9
kyrtuck Wrote:heheh, I'm probably the only one here who dosn't remeber you, sorry. So, what kind of pok'eballs do I use to catch you with?

Doesn't remember me?
I've been around for like, almost as long as the boards existed.

(LIES LIES LIES)

Okay, I've been around for a few years, but if you don't know me then I'll just commit suicide.

Or something.

I've got to say, I like this place, even if it isn't 'PT'.
#10
Now who said PT would never die?

By the way, not directed at you Oddy. I just find it funny that most PT members just leave PT because it got in a downward spiral.

And I like this place because it isn't PT.
#11
GaryCXJk Wrote:Now who said PT would never die?

By the way, not directed at you Oddy. I just find it funny that most PT members just leave PT because it got in a downward spiral.

And I like this place because it isn't PT.

Doesn't mean that there won't be members that enjoy to joke around once in a while.

Welcome anyways oddman


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)