Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

what are you doing topic
#16
trying to study for a maths ext. test worth a third of my year mark :U
#17
Listening to Queen and also drawing.

idk how to sprite anymore, so I'll just draw for a while.
#18
On my 3 hour break between spanish and math class.
#19
I'm posting on this thread while I eat rice with condensed milk and peanuts
#20
sprites and shit. also Syphilic
#21
I'm redesigning The Radical Express sprites and saving them for later.

For some damn reason I still can't sprite though.
#22
I'm trying to think of ways to get my rep up.

Nothing so far.
#23
Reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
#24
i just finished gullivers travels

that books is boring
#25
swearing profusely because apparently I have fucking forgotten how to fucking draw fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck
#26
wondering why the hell so many potentially good albums are coming out in september

The Black Dahlia Murder - Deflorate
Every Time I Die - New Junk Aesthetic
Protest The Hero - Galop Meets The Earth
HORSE The Band - Desperate Living


also
Converge - Axe To Fall
(is actually coming out in october but still)
#27
Reading Mushishi.
#28
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.
#29
Texting to my girlfriend using MSN.

Does anyone check Kotaku/Destructoid every few minutes like I do?
#30
No


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)