Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spiderspriter
#16
Hellooooo I remember you

YOU WON'T REMEMBER ME


(because of my username)
#17
I don't know if we know eachother!

oh well! welcome to tsr
#18
Of course I remember you. Smile
#19
(08-14-2009, 08:44 PM)Dex Wrote: Woah, I remember that username. Welcome back to tSR, dude!

(08-14-2009, 11:02 PM)Nystre Wrote: Hellooooo I remember you

YOU WON'T REMEMBER ME


(because of my username)

(08-14-2009, 11:47 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: Of course I remember you. Smile


Because I have no idea how the hell anything around here works, I gave you guys all thanks. Cool
#20
(08-14-2009, 08:12 PM)SpiderSpriter Wrote:
(08-14-2009, 03:15 PM)The Angry Mob Wrote: damn fucking straight you know me you springchicken i'm your friend im everybodys friend

im king tsr

Oh.


sup.

chill chill w'bout yo brada

stay black
#21
Wow, SS, long time no see!
#22
SPIDER SPRITER
SPIDER SPRITER

SPRITES THE CAST OF M&L LIKE SPIDERS

SPRITES WEBS ALL THE TIME

HE SHOT WEB??? I DONT KNOW WHY

LOOK OUT
sup it's kosheh hi spiderspriter


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)