Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Charmander Tiny Toons style
#31
(08-11-2009, 07:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: please do pikachu next

Yeah, that'd be awesome.
#32
CuteBigger head to make it more toony.
#33
So here's my last edit on my charmander (Well I close the charmander and I,ll start the pikachu next Wink
BTW Can we change the name of the thread?)
[Image: charmander10.png]

I size up the head

1. The classic brows
2. With the mouth opened
3. With the brows of the reference charmander... but he just looks mean Tongue

And bonus, I made a mario in that style Tongue
It looks funny and it's only here for fun, you can tell me minor edits if you want but I won't edit it 10 times like the charmander XD

So now tell me wich is the best charm,ander and wich style I should choose for my pikachu, I thought of :
Spanky's quest - http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Misc/Misc...Monkey.png

Good idea or have a better one?
#34
I like 1 all the way
#35
Sprite #1 is number 1!!
#36
#1, but now that i look at it, on his right (our left) cheek, there aren't those single lines. Its like this [Image: yup1-1.png], instead of this [Image: yup1.png]
#37
Hmmm... a decent attempt to do a random style? Impressive. I pick one.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)