Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

post in this thread and i'll tell you what gundam pilot you are
#16
can't i be gay for zech's???
#17
Who am I?
Nobuo Uematsu
Final Fantasy 7
#18
helloooooo are you going to tell me who ia m
#19
Deathscythe was one badass Gundam

although Heavyarms was like HOLY SHIT
#20
im gay for this thread
#21
Hey excuse me! Question!
#22
(08-07-2009, 04:31 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: helloooooo are you going to tell me who ia m

[Image: lockon.jpg]

You're Lockon Stratos, a good friend to those around you that's still willing to make a joke in a tense moment to help things pass by easier.

Also you die really early in the series and get replaced by your identical twin brother with the same personality but different angst
#23
hey I wanna know who I am too I mean what's the point of posting in this topic :( :( :( :(


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)