Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP Custom Pokey Tower Sprites- A Newb's Thread
#16
(This is all for the normal pokey)

You still haven't shaded the little flowers on top and the shading on the segments needs work. I'd try using 3 shades of your yellow-orange.
#17
(08-07-2009, 09:06 PM)Mr. L Wrote: (This is all for the normal pokey)

You still haven't shaded the little flowers on top and the shading on the segments needs work. I'd try using 3 shades of your yellow-orange.

Flower shading done and three shades of yellow-orange.

[Image: shadingtryout.png]

Heh? Heeeeh...?


-Em
#18
I can dificult see more than 2 color of shade in the body segment or see any shade on the flowers.
#19
The shading still looks flat.
#20
*Sigh* How about now?

[Image: shading___tryout.png]

(08-08-2009, 02:49 PM)Chdonga Wrote: The shading still looks flat.

Flat? Blank What?


-Em
#21
Your colors need more contrast.
#22
the shading isn't smooth and curved enough, too


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)