Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cshads submission topic
#16
Earthbound Zero is one of the names fro the game :V. Its on the title screen, so thats what I call it by.

Sheet name: Ninten's house
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet link: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8471/ripyy2.png

EDIT: And the death screen is incomplete. Im working on that atm.
#17
This game needed to be ripped desperately. Good job!
#18
Great!
#19
Heart33!!
#20
Updated thingy

Sheet Name: Mayor's office
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: ripaf6.png]

Shet name: Continue screen
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: rip1xh2cz7.png]
#21
Update
Fuck
I hate this one

Name: Magicant Castle
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: 86098253gq3.png]
#22
Sheet Name: Magicant Dungeon
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: rip1rv5.png]

EDIT: Im incomplete o0, will complete in a moment
EDIT2: Fuck, I need to fix this one first
Also, this sheet and the main dungeon will be seperate because the second half of this is too big to have on one sheet Very Sad
EDIT3: Fixed Big Grin
#23
Sheet name: Magicant Dungeon
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: ripsf4.png]
#24
nice sheet!
keep up the good work Big Grin
#25
Looking good! Magicant happens relatively early, I take it?
#26
Yeah, after the second or third melody. I just started ripping alot I come by recently :X
I need to go back to the beginning where I can rip alot more that I missed.
But I need to submit atleast one custom every 4 rips :V
#27
Sounds great!
#28
Three more sheets will appear later from this update :B

Sheet Name: Exit from Magicant
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: rip1gk6.png]

You will soon recieve twinkle elementary, and then sweet little factory
#29
Sheet Name: Twinkle Elementary
Game: Earthbound Zero
Sheet:
[Image: ripit2.png]
#30
Loving this.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)