08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I agree with Mabelma your doing real good on these
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
da aventur of Link
|
|
08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I agree with Mabelma your doing real good on these
08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Yep, really enjoying your style so far, Phantom K. I'd like to see some animations though =)
edit: 999th post eeeee
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah that be cool. Is this goin to be a game or are you making them for fun?
08-06-2009, 04:46 PM
![]() ![]() I think the front leg needs to move more in move animation and just sprites, no game.
Why don't you have it stationary in the walking animation so we can see what its doing exactly ? I can't make it out.
08-06-2009, 09:44 PM
08-07-2009, 07:43 PM
08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
![]() Goro?
08-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Nice I love it. Looks cool. Love the shadow.
08-08-2009, 12:01 AM
I love the goron!
The Goron was the best, keep up the good work :>
08-11-2009, 11:52 PM
![]() ![]() that getting up from being curled in a ball animation is the pain in a ass
08-12-2009, 12:23 AM
I really want to start seeing some bright landscapes and such! A mockup, maybe? Because you work in the right way- pixeling on a darker medium helps set color balance, but sometimes it's hard to see the way things fit into environments without trying them.
read as: MOCKUP PLZ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|