Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the first hamburger was made in my state
#1
thanks travel channel
#2
wonderful
#3
is that so
#4
washington DC?
#5
Nope, Connecticut.
#6
What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:
#7
(08-05-2009, 10:44 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:

thats not a coincidence fatty
#8
(08-05-2009, 10:44 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:

give that back it belongs to connecticut
#9
connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
when was the last time that breaking news happened there
#10
one two three
#11
(08-05-2009, 10:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
when was the last time that breaking news happened there

MayYbe THats just Means they arent fREAKS like the state you live in! *noms on hamburger in shape of connecticut* 1000 ketchup packet salute to your great state SoL the only way it would be greater if it was the first state to legalize pocky!
#12
(08-05-2009, 10:57 PM)Cellardoor Wrote:
(08-05-2009, 10:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
when was the last time that breaking news happened there
the only way it would be greater if it was the first state to legalize pocky!

I laughed hard
#13
Fuck!!!!!! THis Thread Has Got Me bURGIN harD!!!!
#14
(08-05-2009, 10:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
when was the last time that breaking news happened there

Maybe that's a good thing, last time I checked most "breaking news" is, you know, bad.

Also thank you cellardoor, I was about to lose all hope, but I read your post and it renewed my faith in humanity, also I don't know if pocky is legal here yet, we might still be fighting the good fight.
#15
i thought the first hamburger was made in hamburgh


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)