Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So do you own anything rare?
#31
I have a GC copy of Pikmin 2...and a Gameboy Micro? Oh, and original copies of Final Fantasy Tactics/Xenogears/Final Fantasy 9 for PS1...
#32
I have the original boxes for Super Scope 6 and the SNES.. (with all the stuff that goes with it)

I have a shitload of Nintendo stuff, but I don't think they would count as rare..
#33
There are plenty of GMBMs in all the Gamestops around here
#34
I have a unique personality.

I hear those are hard to come by these days.

Also a gold copy of the original Zelda, And Ocarina of Time.
#35
I have a copy of Famicom Mini's SMB2(j) for GBA. Rare here in the US, at any rate. I doubt I'll ever meet another person who owns it...
#36
OH

and I have that gold copy of Majora's Mask with the holograph sticker

that count too?
#37
(08-03-2009, 09:09 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: OH

and I have that gold copy of Majora's Mask with the holograph sticker

that count too?
so do we
#38
(08-03-2009, 09:35 PM)Tyvon Wrote:
(08-03-2009, 09:09 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: OH

and I have that gold copy of Majora's Mask with the holograph sticker

that count too?
so do we
oh okay
I wanted to check :>
#39
I have a dreamcast and shenmue
my brother has space channel 5
#40
(08-03-2009, 06:41 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: I have a GC copy of Pikmin 2

how is this rare
#41
(08-03-2009, 09:09 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: OH

and I have that gold copy of Majora's Mask with the holograph sticker

that count too?

if it's unopened then you'd have something going.

I have that and the gold ocarina of time, but they're worn to hell, so it's pointless. factory sealed copies are being listed for hundreds of dollars now.
#42
(08-03-2009, 10:23 PM)Jamal. Wrote:
(08-03-2009, 06:41 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: I have a GC copy of Pikmin 2

how is this rare

because theres less than 10 000 000 copies in the bargain bin

unlike every other nintendo game
#43
Disgaea, which is apparently shit hard to find a copy of, and The World Ends With You, which is also hard to find. Or so I've been told.

Errrr. Original copies of FF7, 8 & 9. And a platinum version of 7, which has a bit missing out of the first disc. Very Sad
#44
I've got a Link action figure in its box and a full pikmin set, and mario figures from club nintendo.
#45
I have a Wizpig toy in it's package still. Don't know how much it's worth though...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)