Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SSJ Dragon Ball Thead - My Power Level is Higher Than Ever!
#1
Alright so after kosheh pretty much fucked the Spamhaul my thread went away before I could finish it. You guys know the drill, post in the thread and I'll tell you which Dragon Ball character you are, unless I've done you already in the last thread, cheaters! ;D

THE FIRST THREAD
Sonikku: Chiaotzu
Zac: Puar
Diogalesu: Veku
Vipershark: Fat Buu
Nystre: Yajirobe (fuck you)
JarJar: Bubbles the Monkey (holy shit)
TSON: Hitler. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU-wjmMCsEE )
Chad: Shu
Mr. Buttbutt: Mr. Satan
#2
im majin boo because im pink, fat, and have a dick attached to my head
#3
(08-03-2009, 11:01 PM)Ashley Wrote: im majin boo because im fat pink and have a dick attached to my head

actually Vipershark was Fat Buu last thread. but you weren't there.
#4
well fuck
who am i then

[spoiler]i hope cell or frieza[/spoiler]
#5
please enlighten me, good sir
#6
actually perfect cell was cool
#7
waddup
#8
post in the thread.
#9
Alright then let's go.
#10
cumehumeha
#11
I wasn't going to, but I'm curious now!
#12
I suppose why not??
#13
captain ginyu reporting for duty *transform into bryan, fucks own ass*
#14
i would very much like to know
#15
What everyone else said
teach me oh teacher


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)