Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

shoes i made for a bud
#1
[Image: christ_devily_shoes_thingies_by_Desgardes.jpg]

idea was by him and it took about two days to do :V
#2
Freaky but pretty nice shoes.

I really like the design on the back of the shoes
#3
wow

I wouldn't wear such shoes, but they look cool nontheless.
#4
i want sharpies
but idk where to buy, they don't sell them here >:
#5
um
I can get you a pack for like $20 with a bunch of colors in it
#6
while it's cool and all..who would ever wear those? white slimish trainers look infinitely smarter and just generally better.

i suppose y'all wear skinnies and stupid shit like that too though
#7
What's it done with? Fabric paint? Marker pen? The reason I ask is I'm wondering if it's waterproof: I've done up two pairs of shoes and they're not so I don't wear them. That black band on the side ruins it. I think a little more work on anatomy, composition and relating the plaid pattern to the design and it would be great. It's a very good effort though, you played with the base colours (blue and red) and I'm not sure I could work on a pair long enough as you did. Hope your friend liked it!
#8
only problem I see with it is that the red and black band looks really jagged at the bottom
#9
(08-02-2009, 12:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: um
I can get you a pack for like $20 with a bunch of colors in it

okay, but you pay the mailing c:
#10
no thanks
#11
hardcore dude
#12
What kinda shoes are those, and how much are they? I wanna try this. Also fantastic job on these, I'd definately wear these.
#13
The look really cool des. Great job!
#14
Excellent work, des. Very creative, very stylish. Keep it up.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)