Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Oh No! More Lemmings
#16
Problem with the walk is that his left foot overlaps his right one(The closer one) throwing the perspective off.
I think...
Sick

But good stuff!
#17
The walk is still off.
The timer looks good, though it could stand to be a little more round.
The body when climbing is much shorter. Even at its longest in the animation cycle, he is still stumpy compared to his standing counterpart.
#18
[Image: newsidewalkji9.gif]
Here's your new walk.
#19
Melikes. Melikes.
#20
Great work.
#21
[Image: newlemmingswalkvs0.gif]
Updated walk annddd...
[Image: lemmingsfloatwalkxv9.gif]
Did you hate it when you never knew when a specific had an umbrella, and you thought one did, but he went splat on the floor instead? I made them carry their umbrella to stop confusion.
#22
Well I've never played this game, so I can't say my opinion matters much, but the bottoms of his feet look a little too flat. I like them though.
#23
The feet are supposed to be flat, because Lemmings in the games just plod along.

That's a good idea, Gameboy. I usually went overboard and gave umbrellas to everybody (if I had enough to do so).
#24
[Image: lemmingsblockerbd9.gif]
Blocker
[Image: lemmingsbombeo2.gif]
Bomber (minus the explosion)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)