Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The wonderful world of Chaofanatic
#31
[Image: soniccdspecialstage5ico.png]
I had fun with this one. The only thing better than a steam punk special stage is an entire level thats blinking. (I'm looking at you techno base!) And for some reason, NOW the bumpers and walls have shading on them...

I also updated the other special stage stuff icon because there is a special stage section now.
[Image: specialstageicon2.png]

Edit: I fixed a fatal error on the special stage 5 sheet. I forgot to put the water on...
#32
[Image: soniccdspecialstage6ico.png]
Special Stage 6
#33
[Image: specialstage7icon2.png]
Special stage 7 is done! The secret special stage uses the same graphics as the first one so I will not rip it.
#34
Excellent rips, you did a great job on the Special Stage.
#35
Ugh... I cant do the backgrounds... They're to confusing...
#36
Awesome stuff, man. Big Grin
#37
[Image: bravoomanicon.png]
Not as extraordinary as everything else but oh well...

Does anyone know the names of Pinks goons? The 2 guys in black that do everything for her cause she's to lazy to actualy help.
#38
Speaking of the extraordinary.
[Image: sevenforceicon.png]
This is!!!

But seriously! What are the names of Pinks minions!?!?!
#39
I'm on my way to black now.
[Image: valvaicon.png] [Image: timetronicon.png]

Orange will come last because... Well... I hate him...
#40
Nice rips.

Good job.
#41
[Image: minionsoldiericon.png]
I hated ripping this...
[Image: melonbreadicon.png]
Weird...
[Image: piticon.png]
Gay...
#42
[Image: curryandriceicon.png]
Finaly something interesting!!!
#43
Are these all bosses?
#44
Their those stupid dice palace bosses... I swear if I have to rip another 3 piece boss I'll...
#45
[Image: blackbeatsteppericon.png]
There ya go.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)