Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
07-29-2009, 09:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2009, 11:16 AM by Kurai.)
Just playing around with animating:
![[Image: thsonikkurasengan.gif]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/871/thsonikkurasengan.gif)
Sonic and Naruto combo.
Naruto ripped by Nightmare.
Sonic ripped by... bleh! Old sheet with no name on. Think I got it off ShyGuy Kingdom yonks ago.
Sonic Rush effects ripped by Chaofanatic.
Thanks go to Previous for hosting it so it actually animates.
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
(07-29-2009, 09:48 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: The .gif doesn't loop.
Wah

! You're right! Lol! How do I get it to loop? I think its a problem with photobucket, it loops on my pc through Xp image viewer.
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
From the few seconds I saw, I guess it looked pretty cool.
Posts: 1,580
Threads: 19
Joined: May 2008
Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
(07-29-2009, 10:35 AM)CeeY Wrote: Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.
Heh heh! Wanted it to sound Japanese.
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
(07-29-2009, 10:35 AM)CeeY Wrote: Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.
What was the sole reason why I looked in here!
Also,
![[Image: sonikkurasengan2.gif]](http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2277/sonikkurasengan2.gif)
Looks coo'
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
Eh, sorry, didn't see the other one was animated, too.
(Might be too fast, I don't know.)
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
(07-29-2009, 11:12 AM)Previous Wrote: Eh, sorry, didn't see the other one was animated, too.
![[Image: thsonikkurasengan.gif]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/871/thsonikkurasengan.gif)
(Might be too fast, I don't know.)

Its great! Why won't mine loop...

Sniff!
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
Don't know what animator you're using. I'm using the Microsoft GIF Animator (which is old, but free). It has a checkbox 'Looping' plus an option to set how many times it should be looped (where I checked a box 'repeat forever'). I guess whatever animator you're using has such an option somewhere, too!
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
(07-29-2009, 11:18 AM)Previous Wrote: Don't know what animator you're using. I'm using the Microsoft GIF Animator (which is old, but free). It has a checkbox 'Looping' plus an option to set how many times it should be looped (where I checked a box 'repeat forever'). I guess whatever animator you're using has such an option somewhere, too!
Ah hah! I use GameMaker.
Posts: 3,787
Threads: 75
Joined: May 2008
That explains everything

GM isn't made for making animated GIFs. Thus, it's not offering options such as looping or how long a frame should be displayed.
Posts: 157
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2009
(07-29-2009, 11:22 AM)Previous Wrote: That explains everything 
GM isn't made for making animated GIFs. Thus, it's not offering options such as looping or how long a frame should be displayed.
Rofl! My bad. Gonna go download a gif animator now.
Posts: 1,083
Threads: 27
Joined: Jun 2008
One word Awesome too bad Naruto and Sonic could never star in a game together especially a smash bros game it wouldn't be right because only Sonic would be in it.