Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Games you like that everyone hates.
#1
Here's a topic you can talk about the games you like that everyone else seems to hate or thinks sucks.

Be a rebel.
#2
I like Pokemon.
#3
- Sonic Heroes.
- Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Kingdom Hearts series.
#4
kingdom hearts series, mario sunshine, twilight princess.
#5
KH2 is a fucking awesome game in mechanics and to a degree in characters.

All the 3D Sonics I've played (SA, SA2, SH, SatSR, SU) were all fun and worth my time. Heroes was glitchy, but I didn't hate it, just didn't finish it.
#6
yeah, i dont see why people hate the new sonic games, if you play them for playing them and not because its sonic, they're fun..
#7
Even though it wasn't the rail shooter we all wanted, Star Fox Adventures was a pretty good game.
#8
Kingdom Hearts is the only one I can think of at the moment.
#9
I was gonna say Kingdom Hearts but then realized that almost everyone else in this topic is saying the same thing so it doesn't make much sense.
#10
I can easily say Sonic heroes despite it being on the shitty side
I also enjoyed a bit of mario kart wii
#11
every game

(I'm a non-conformist)
#12
Despite the faults I found and knowing what could've been (including the Scales fight alongside Falco that got cut after Rare was bought out) I thoroughly enjoyed Star Fox Adventures.
#13
I have a love-hate thing going on with Mario Kart Wii. Does that count?
It's broken as fuck and I essentially get punished online for not somehow avoiding the twenty items thrown at me before I can get to the finish line, but I play anyway. (Although I absolutely prefer non-ranked friend rooms.)

Also Super Mario Sunshine but I haven't played in a while.
#14
Ninja gaiden
Brawl
Battle Revolution
Pokemon Colossuem,not PokemonXD though
#15
the hero from pokemon colossuem is so bad ass.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)