Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

da aventur of Link
#1
zelda spritess
[Image: 333bzue.png]

need expert advice on making some decisions regarding Link

and general c+c
#2
Hyrule shield maybe? Full black outline B
#3
Yeah, full black outline for me too. I also think the hair could use a tad more detail. I'd go with what Sam said, too. You've come a long way since PT. ;D

(btw do you have msn/aim?)
#4
it's da aventur of Link

_______________________________________________________
'WAVEY/TRAST/TASF/MAN/ISSOCOOL'
i make eggs in da pokmanz gaemz yaahhr




































I choose A2 or B w/ Full Black Outline. Hand holding sword is like, rly smal btw.

DA AVENTURE OF LINK
#5
k, I think I'll go with full black outline B2 plus I added detail to shield
[Image: 20r72ao.png]

I'll fix the hand holding the sword later
#6
(06-30-2009, 07:32 PM)Phantom K Wrote: k, I think I'll go with full black outline B2 plus I added detail to shield
[Image: 20r72ao.png]

I'll fix the hand holding the sword later

these are nice you are real good at shading
#7
Nice necroposting! Warned.
#8
bump updaate
[Image: 2610rx0.png]

idk how I'm gonna shade the Beamos
#9
(07-09-2009, 09:10 PM)Phantom K Wrote: bump updaate
[Image: 2610rx0.png]

idk how I'm gonna shade the Beamos

it shouldnt be to hard
#10
[Image: 2aj9ov8.png]
Keese, Ache, Acheman
#11
I like the style but I think a more vibrant color scheme overall would be better.
#12
[Image: 29pqkj4.png]

made colours more vibrant and made friendly Deku scrub
#13
LOVING the friendly deku shrub.

However, I'm not too fond of Link's facial expression, and I don't really like the way the little red things are standing, their angle is different from all the rest of them. They're still good, as-is, however. =]
#14
Love these sprites are you gonna make a game using them or are you just making the sprites?
#15
@D.moffett1990
just sprites for now

[Image: 2lu5ipz.gif]
need some crits on walking cycle
I'll add bodily movement once I get the legs right


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)