Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ssbb tier list
#1
This is a thread for posting your opinions on how the tier list should be, not your own tier list.

an example of this

______ is better than ______
#2
SSB64 - Pikachu
SSBM - Fox
SSBB - Snake

I can feel it.
#3
silly Corporal Bird Brain, Tiers R 4 Queers
#4
True dat. Personally I think all characters are equal.
#5
Nobody cares about tiers

in fact, I think the game was balanced so that there is no more tiers Blank
#6
Top Tier: Ike, Snake, Marth, Zero Suit Samus
Bottom Tier: Everybody else, they don't matter
#7
Toon Link is better than Link.
#8
oB2Ko Mario Wrote:Nobody cares about tiers

in fact, I think the game was balanced so that there is no more tiers Blank

Brawl isn't balanced at all
#9
Even if some characters may have an edge over others, I still don't like the idea of dividing them into tiers.

Don't tell me Mewtwo's absence in Brawl was a good thing because he was low tier in Melee. It was still Mewtwo.
#10
Zelda Tier: Zelda
Not In The Game Tier: Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario, Young Link
Too Big Tier: Ridley
Douche Tier: Pikachu
Everyone Else Tier: Everyone else

Tier list complete
#11
There shouldn't BE tiers stfu
#12
Yoshi's top tier. As is Captain Falcon and Power Suit Samus
#13
Quote:Tiers R 4 Queers
#14
Ark Kuvis Wrote:Yoshi's top tier. As is Captain Falcon and Power Suit Samus

Its not "Power Suit Samus" Its Varia Suit Samus.
#15
Only tourney sires care about tiers.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)