Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Luigi
#1
[Image: 40340158.png]
Was going to make it for a friend's project, but I believe he has something else in mind. So, I'll post it here. If anybody has any suggestions or wants me to make more, please tell me so.
#2
For Coz? It's good, I like the proportions, but just a little thing that bothers me, unless its below eye level, we should be able to see Luigi's eyes more. Maybe add another pixel on the bottom of the "inside/closer to center" columns of the eyes, and anti-alias the top of the "outside/farthest from center" columns of the eyes to make his eyes seem more round and a less rectangular.

Pretty good, though.
#3
[Image: haunt.png]
He now comes in three wonderful flavors colors.
#4
great job dude
#5
Looking awesome, you should make an animation of him sucking up a ghost or something.

Or maybe some walking and running.
#6
[Image: bros.png]
Guest Starring the Man in Red
#7
Looking good, can't wait to see more.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)