Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Weird glitch
#1
My brother bought a copy of sapphire the other day, and the attacks animations aren't showing up, there's just a short pause and the foe flashes. He say he'd prefer it but he doesn't care too much. I'm curious any idea why thats happening?
#2
If it's a second hand copy, then the person turned the battle animations off. You can change it in the options menu.
#3
(06-09-2009, 04:50 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: If it's a second hand copy, then the person turned the battle animations off. You can change it in the options menu.

I thought this could be possible, but that seemed a bit odd that you can turn battle animations off. I should've checked... and now this thread is meaningless and ignorant Very Sad
#4
and should be already locked, btw.
#5
True. Sorry.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)