Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ultimecia's Submissions 2.0
#91
I'll leave RTB to upload those ones too Smile

These are all fantastic rips though, dear. Great job!
#92
Actually I learned a killer technique to rip from mobile, the bad thing is it's slow...Very slow...
So expect a super update on that Metallo and both my Batman and Superman too Wink
#93
Oh? If you can get a hold of it, I'd love to see some Sonic Unleashed Mobile rips, since it has new sonic sprites (low quality, but still, it'll stop all the even worse quality edits)
#94
Sorry, but I won't rip it. Someone else is already doing :/

On the bright site, updated all my SBHU sheets!

[Image: batman_icon.png][Image: superman_icon.png][Image: metallo_icon.png]

Now they got all the disassembled parts!
Tomorrow I'm going to rip Darkseid himself.
#95
(06-08-2009, 03:53 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: Sorry, but I won't rip it. Someone else is already doing :/

On the bright site, updated all my SBHU sheets!

[Image: batman_icon.png][Image: superman_icon.png][Image: metallo_icon.png]

Now they got all the disassembled parts!
Tomorrow I'm going to rip Darkseid himself.

I still think it's a shame Supes can't walk in this game. But beggars can't be choosers.
#96
Yeah, Supes can't walk but using the disassembled Batman and Superman you can edit a custom walking for him Cute Easy as pie.

Just re-updated Metallo sheet (now got his talking portrait, and new icon to match the others) and added Darkseid. Dissambled because I really didn't got to him (yet)

[Image: SuperBatHUMetalloIcon.png][Image: SuperBatHUDarkseidIcon.png]
#97
Those look sweet. I wanted to rip from mobile, but never could get the emulator to work. :/
#98
(06-08-2009, 03:28 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: Actually I learned a killer technique to rip from mobile, the bad thing is it's slow...Very slow...
So expect a super update on that Metallo and both my Batman and Superman too Wink
what's that technique? :o
#99
You need a hex editor, a image program and lots of patience ;p
Lots and lots of patience, actually. Tongue
Plus, it doesn't works with all the games, especially with Ubisoft and Gameloft titles. DefeatedU
Wow, looking good.
More hero stuff!

[Image: BatmanTDK-GameIcon.png]
Batman - The Dark Knight (Mobile)
[Image: BatmanTDK-BatmanIcon.png]

I think there's also Scarecrow on this game, not to mention Joker himself.

Hey, RTB, when are you going to update? XD

EDIT:

[Image: BatmanTDK-JokerIcon.png]
(06-11-2009, 04:33 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Hey, RTB, when are you going to update? XD
In a few minutes.
Just saw it. You know, there are more dogs/wolves related-sheets than monkeys u_u;
I'm trying to find Scarecrow, when I find him I'll sheet and upload it.
(06-11-2009, 07:30 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Just saw it. You know, there are more dogs/wolves related-sheets than monkeys u_u;
I'm trying to find Scarecrow, when I find him I'll sheet and upload it.
Yeah, I noticed that after I put up the update. Very Sad


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)