Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Chief Chilly and bullies
#1
If I ever update or change it'll also be here too.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145...lies-3.png
#2
This should be moved into Sprite Disscussion
Ok,
The Legs and Horns need some shading, and the eyes seem to be misplaced... or the shape is wrong.
#3
The outlines of the eyerok could be a bit thicker. chief chillys legs (or feet) look a bit wierd, same go fo the eyes. but don't give up, mate! (im australian)
#4
Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
#5
No way will this be accepted as is.

Moved~
#6
>image hosting site<
#7
I moved it from Submissions where that rule isn't established, so I won't warn him as a result. Moz is free to do as he likes, however. Cute
#8
(06-06-2009, 11:58 PM)Teeks Wrote: Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Hearing that, I won't even waste my time with him. Anyways, I fixed up chief chilly and the bullies as best I could, hope you guys like it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
#9
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMAGE HOSTING SITE
#10
(06-07-2009, 03:25 PM)MrHollywood Wrote:
(06-06-2009, 11:58 PM)Teeks Wrote: Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Hearing that, I won't even waste my time with him. Anyways, I fixed up chief chilly and the bullies as best I could, hope you guys like it.
and NOW it's okay to warn him
#11
There we go.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=2026

Read this OP.
#12
Ok here, I changed it up and used an image hosting site

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145...ullies.png[/align]
#13
its not only the fact you didnt use a image hosting site, just in case.
#14
I know, just cus' I made it doesn't mean I think it's perfect.
#15
The Big Bully and Chief Chilly are just stretched versions of the Bully and Chilly with a mustache. The Chillys' body looks like it was drawn over an icicle sprite or something. Their shoes look like they were drawn with MS default colors.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)