05-23-2009, 12:15 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
~HylianFox's NES Projects~
|
|
05-24-2009, 02:56 AM
Nice! I really like that sketchy person sprite there.
05-24-2009, 10:29 PM
05-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Great job!
Since I seem to be making Star Trek themed comments, here's a Mind Meld. (also, I'm going to add some things to the Barrier sheet that I forgot, so don't upload it to the site just yet) EDIT: There, that's much better. I also fixed the Hero sheet, yet again. Why is that one troublesome? it must be because I use it alot.
05-26-2009, 01:43 AM
I'll fix those up, and put up the new one - nice work!
05-26-2009, 07:44 PM
05-27-2009, 02:33 PM
No Star Trek this time?
Nope. I'm saving the rest for when I rip Star Trek: 25th Anniversary.
05-27-2009, 08:24 PM
05-28-2009, 02:37 AM
Cool stuff!
05-28-2009, 03:18 PM
05-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Nice nice nice! I love big BG rips!
05-28-2009, 09:26 PM
05-29-2009, 02:10 AM
I'll take the form of a woman with no trousers on thank you very much!
Great rip!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

