Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Taisen D
Prologue
First map on top is actually 13 years before the story begins.
Second map is the present in the game.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Ha, that's pretty awesome - great rip, too.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Resubmitting:
Super Robot Taisen
Prologue
New Submission
Super Robot Taisen
Mission 1 (Space)
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Resubmitting: (Turns out I mislabeled the Missions)
Super Robot Taisen D
Mission 1 (Space)
Mission 2 (Space)
Mission 3 (Space)
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one! I love map rips from this game!
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Taisen D
Mission 1 (Earth)
I am not animating the water, far too much work...
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Niiiice! Lots of new sheets!
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Taisen D
Mission 6 (Earth)
Mission 6 (Space)
Mission 7 (Earth)
Mission 7 (Space)
Mission 6 is a real good point of the game because that is when Big O Debuts into the SRW Universe.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Great! Keep 'em coming!
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Illusion of Gaia
Dark Space
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Super Robot Taisen
Mission 8 (Earth)
Mission 9
Super Robot Taisen OG:
Mission 1 (Ryusei)
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Dark Space doesn't seem to want to load, but the other sheets are great!
I'll try again in a couple days.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
Nice one, I think this is the best rip to replace my Gaia-sheet in the IoG-section.