Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spread the Love (Character Refs inside!)
(05-10-2009, 07:45 PM)Angelglory Wrote: [Image: nomad-luf.png]

Just incase it was missed before...
i dex, i remember doing something you some pages ago.
so seems like alotta the same love for the same people :v
the most easily recognizable characters get more attention as they are way more easy to develop.
]
Quickly drawn ref to replace that one made before the new TSR forums even existed
Oh hush, I've got a mega love coming soon for a buncha people.
(05-17-2009, 07:24 PM)des Wrote: so seems like alotta the same love for the same people :v
I made you love a few years ago and Shawn placed boobs on it.
[Image: destit.png]
They were too small btw.
decided to whip up a half-assed ref

[Image: orgasmatronb.png]

tiny sprite Shy

make me a ref to be proud of guys
Hey wow thanks! That looks cool! Big Grin
here's my (shitty old mspaint) ref btw:
[Image: headshotidkhu3.gif]
only now
with fauxhawk
yes

Will do a real ref sometime :E
Idk, I can't decide between this new ref I have or my old Haunter w/ tuque and scarf thing.
IMO the old one ruled so hard.
I didn't like the old one, but it sure was easy as hell to draw love for you.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)