Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New sprites
#1
Hello, I am new here. I have only dabbled in spriting for a while, but have been programming for over two years. I would like some "crit" on my CooCoo from Super Mario Sunshine for the MFGG sprite comp.
[Image: coocoo.gif]

Here are some more sprite I have made, but for other purposes:
[Image: sharkbonex.gif]
[Image: brier.png]
[Image: brrnburnbits.gif]
[Image: melonpatch.gif]
#2
Try adding some movement to the CooCoos body.
I like that purple dragon Smile
#3
It's obvious that you have skill.
And a sense of shading, very nice.

Crit later when I am not shitminded.
#4
Isn't that dragon from Super Paper Mario?

Anyways, like SuperKirby said, the CooCoo could use some movement. Perhaps fluttering up and down, turning to look right and left after a while and blinking.
#5
@ Buttbutt & SuperKirby: Thank you

@ Neslug: The fluttering would be in-code to prevent difficulties with the collision engine.

And yes, that purple dragon is from Super Paper Mario.
#6
Sorry to double-post, but here is a new sprite:
[Image: kingo.gif]

Not sure if I can use him for the contest since nobody answered my question, but it was still fun.
#7
Haha, looks good. The aa doesn't work in some parts though, like at the bottom.

What book is he from.
#8
"Why Kings and Queens Don't Wear Crowns" from 2006


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)