Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
05-15-2009, 02:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2011, 01:18 PM by HylianFox.)
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
This character makes me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
well, maybe not...
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Awesome job. You're doing great with these!
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
Thanks! I'm really pleased with how well this is going.
I don't like posting here without adding at least 1 sheet, so here's Akahana. (I know most of his poses are already included in the Hero sheet due to the Change spell)
Posts: 29
Threads: 10
Joined: Apr 2009
05-18-2009, 03:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 05:03 AM by vampire.)
OMG love the game!
btw can i rip some stuff?
( and how do u get the button as a link to the sprites? )
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Hahaha, nice work man, great stuff!
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
(05-18-2009, 03:54 AM)vampire Wrote: OMG love the game!
btw can i rip some stuff?
( and how do u get the button as a link to the sprites? )
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've pretty much ripped everything already.
I'm just bangin' out the sheets when I have a moment.
Thanks for your support, though. =)
Here's Stom. Easily my favorite character.
Posts: 29
Threads: 10
Joined: Apr 2009
(05-19-2009, 09:02 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: (05-18-2009, 03:54 AM)vampire Wrote: OMG love the game!
btw can i rip some stuff?
( and how do u get the button as a link to the sprites? )
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've pretty much ripped everything already.
I'm just bangin' out the sheets when I have a moment.
Thanks for your support, though. =)
![[Image: CrystalisStomIcon.png?t=1242784896]](http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc225/ajFox3/Sprites/Crystalis/CrystalisStomIcon.png?t=1242784896)
Here's Stom. Easily my favorite character.
what about the leaf NPC's?
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
I thought it was a spelling mistake of Storm. Haha!
Nice rip!
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Ah okay, I'll move that sheet then.
Also, I shat my pants at the Townsfolk sheet. That is a hell of a rip.
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
Also, I shat my pants at the Townsfolk sheet. That is a hell of a rip.
heh, thanks. I was originally going to put them in sheets town-by-town but decided to just put them all into one sheet. There's quite a bit more of them than I first thought.
Here's Refresh, the first magic spell.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Interesting... Didn't think lines counted as sprites
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
Well, I guess it is more of an 'effect' than a 'sprite'
>_>
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
This sheet is SO efficient, the whole thing is in the icon!