Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
05-21-2008, 04:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2008, 04:37 PM by DarkZero.)
If you recognize me at all, it's probably because of the recently posted Bartman sheet. Well, I have plenty of sheets that I want to submit, so I've started a topic for them.
[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=3]
[attachment=5]
I have more, but I haven't made them to TSR's regulations yet. I'll work on that in the meantime.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
05-27-2008, 02:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 02:51 PM by DarkZero.)
Here's a KAR-styled Meta Knight.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
05-28-2008, 06:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2008, 06:20 AM by DarkZero.)
Hang on, here's a seperate URL for it:
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
... There's hardly any poses?
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Yeah, I know. But there weren't many poses to make.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
OK, I finally ripped all of the SMB3 bosses.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
07-04-2008, 07:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2008, 07:21 AM by DarkZero.)
I have some more submissions, this time in the form of YI-styled Paper Mario characters.
[attachment=518]
[attachment=519]
[attachment=520]
[attachment=521]
[attachment=522]
[attachment=523]
[attachment=524]
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I'm ripping Maniac Mansion now. Here's the playable characters.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Next sheet will be the Edisons.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I've been working on this one all morning, but I think I got it all.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Thank you. Next, I'll be doing some of the more minor characters, such as Sandy, Mark Eteer, Wink Smiley, etc.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008