Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
05-15-2009, 10:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009, 01:59 AM by Shadowth117.)
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2009
(05-15-2009, 10:42 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: This is the new topic I have made for my SA2 submissions. I will not be putting up all of the old submissions since they are numerous and there is no reason to do so, but I will reupload fixed versions of any sheets I find that have errors (Missing textures, misplaced textures, etc.). Feel free to tell me if you notice any of these.
HUD
HUD
Levels
Sand Ocean
Awesome!
Now the topic will be cleaner too, and now the hud is completely fixed, I'm sure of it =P
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
Sand Ocean links to the icon on imageshack...
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2009
(05-15-2009, 11:38 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Sand Ocean links to the icon on imageshack...
I just noticed that too
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Awesome job
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2009
(05-16-2009, 01:47 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: The link is fixed now.
Great, those are good textures, thanks! =)
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
I know I rave these rips a lot but I don't think there's a need for me to stop.
Also, thanked.
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
I've added the general SFX and online stuff for the first Sonic Adventure. My reasoning for adding stuff for Sonic Adventure is on the first post.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
!!
CANNOT CONNECT
Great rips!
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
There's definitely a lot of Engrish in these games. And the Title Screen and Homepage pictures are up. The SA homepage pictures were stored as gif's and jpg's with some html that had a broken link that said "Sonic Adventure Homepage" in the root directory of the iso. I stored all of the pictures in a rar since there were over 500 of them.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one!
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
Like that you added the Sonic Adventure rips. Makes it much more complete, and now I still have something to look forward to after you finish SA2!
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 56
Joined: Apr 2009
Emerald Coast and Crazy Gadget textures are up.
Posts: 174
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2008
(05-21-2009, 10:20 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Emerald Coast and Crazy Gadget textures are up.
They're not linking to the actual image but it's okay ;D
Also. SA Rips, hell yeah. Needs more Final Egg ;D