Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Kart Customs
#16
(05-11-2009, 06:45 AM)Mega_Virus Wrote:
(05-11-2009, 03:28 AM)SleepyHarry Wrote: Thanks a million! I've made a few little changes to yours, and I think I've got the finished result. Again, thanks! You've been a great help!
No problem I enjoy helping.
[Image: 6dd48481ce.gif]:P

Hey, thats an awesome animation. I keeping a copy!

But, what happens now? If I wanted to submit it to the site, would I repost it in the submissions section, or do I wait for a admin/mod/whomever to move this thread? Or do I do something else?

Just a-wondering.
#17
I think you could PM an admin and link them to this thread.
#18
yeah you have to ask an admin or mod to move it and if they think it's good enough they'll put it there
#19
(05-12-2009, 06:27 AM)SleepyHarry Wrote: Hey, thats an awesome animation. I keeping a copy!
Keep its yours to begin with, I only put your name there just so you wouldn't feel uncomfrotable having me post an animation of your sprite although the words moving around kind of get off the frame I can make it better if you want.

Edit: I kind of went ahead and did some anyway Tongue hope you like them.
Click on the image below to download folder containing avatars of
egg-plant.

[Image: fc8da96d3e.gif]
#20
(05-12-2009, 10:49 PM)Mega_Virus Wrote:
(05-12-2009, 06:27 AM)SleepyHarry Wrote: Hey, thats an awesome animation. I keeping a copy!
Keep its yours to begin with, I only put your name there just so you wouldn't feel uncomfrotable having me post an animation of your sprite although the words moving around kind of get off the frame I can make it better if you want.

Edit: I kind of went ahead and did some anyway Tongue hope you like them.
Click on the image below to download folder containing avatars of
egg-plant.

[Image: fc8da96d3e.gif]

cool.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)