Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Pokemon Discussion
#46
edit- what color game version is it
jade version do jade version
#47
(05-05-2009, 05:37 PM)Metaru Wrote: [Image: ps2j.png]

now we have the best game ever but needs more Rangers and Trainers
#48
(05-05-2009, 05:37 PM)Metaru Wrote: [Image: ps2j.png]

add Dash in it and we have a winner.
#49
(05-05-2009, 05:47 PM)Vipershark Wrote: edit- what color game version is it
jade version do jade version

Well I think that they'd want to keep the titles similair to the originals. Like Firered and Leafgreen. Well at least Firered. though that may work for crystal.
#50
They should be called "Sun Gold" and "Moon Silver".
#51
i'd call it purpleaids and yellowlupus.
#52
It's never lupus.
#53
I bet someone will take that and post it on /v/
#54
they should just call it gold and silver, who will care
#55
(05-06-2009, 03:12 PM)Metaru Wrote: I bet someone will take that and post it on /v/

honestly I was planning on doing that
haha
#56
oh our predictable vipershark~
#57
I like Dusk Silver and Dawn Gold the most.
#58
Sky Gold and Sea Silver sound cool.
#59
i like very gold and kinda silver
#60
[Image: ps2q.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)