Posts: 422
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2008
Uh... Lady Bow wasn't cut.
Beat the final boss, then go to Poshley Heights. Bow and Bootler are there, supposedly on vacation.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice work there Androu!
Posts: 413
Threads: 39
Joined: Oct 2008
04-27-2009, 08:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2009, 08:38 PM by Jdaster64.)
I'm sorry I didn't point this out sooner...
There are several sheets missing, though...
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
(04-27-2009, 08:36 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: I'm sorry I didn't point this out sooner...
There are several sheets missing, though...
And he's not submitting here, why?
Posts: 1,293
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
(04-27-2009, 08:36 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: I'm sorry I didn't point this out sooner...
There are several sheets missing, though...
actually, he(Androu1) already knew that
but he decided to continue ripping these textures
Posts: 66
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2009
Exactly. And as someone said earlier, there are some elements missing, anyway.

I'm still waiting for the rest of the "backgrounds" to be found.
Posts: 115
Threads: 10
Joined: Feb 2009
Anyway! Green Bandit.
Gee, I'm being so slow with the sheeting of these...it's kinda sad
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
I believe the green one is called "Big Bandit".
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Wicked!
Posts: 115
Threads: 10
Joined: Feb 2009
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrruuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!!11
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2009
(05-03-2009, 12:20 PM)Androu1 Wrote: Anyway! Green Bandit.
![[Image: PMTTYD-GreenBandit_icon.png]](http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/privgal-ultimate%20fabulous%20dudes/gallery2/d/402-1/PMTTYD-GreenBandit_icon.png)
Gee, I'm being so slow with the sheeting of these...it's kinda sad 
Can you say Bandy Andy?
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
(05-10-2009, 01:18 PM)Hawk of Rawk Wrote: (05-03-2009, 12:20 PM)Androu1 Wrote: Anyway! Green Bandit.
![[Image: PMTTYD-GreenBandit_icon.png]](http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/privgal-ultimate%20fabulous%20dudes/gallery2/d/402-1/PMTTYD-GreenBandit_icon.png)
Gee, I'm being so slow with the sheeting of these...it's kinda sad 
Can you say Bandy Andy?
No, it should be called Big Bandit. That's the oficial name for the enemy.
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2009
Well I always call the Green ones Bandys after the first time I got to the Glitz Pit. You know, since the wrestler there is called Bandy Andy...
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008